Well, today is the last day of 2006. The original plan was to hit the river either tomorrow or Tuesday. Tim however is currently snowed in a blizzard in Colorado. Whoops. I think we should still be able to get out there this week, maybe by Thursday if we don’t get rained out. The next couple of float days should be very interesting. We are heading closer and closer to Floresville where we have already spotted an enormous log jam. I have no idea what we will do about that, more stoicism I guess.
- This blog is pretty much inactive
- Gabrielle Giffords and Political Discourse
- Gearing up for the start of things
- One year ago I went on Strike with the GEO for tuition waivers
- Help us win $5000 to give away to charity!!
- First TA lab in a few minutes
- Just got to say- had a great workout!
- And a new semester awaits
- Summer Happenings – Chicago Museum Tour