I suspect that most of my readers do not follow cycling news as close as I do, but this is worth subjecting you to. So a few weeks ago, a bike shop in Toronto was busted for having literally thousands of stolen bicylces in their inventory. It was a weird story when it hit, but as the events continue to unfold it just keeps getting stranger. The owner, now busted for possesion of lots of drugs also, claims to be an ex-KBG agent, and I guess has some sort of vigilante attitude about the whole ordeal. Crazy. Go read this latest article in the NY Times if you want a sureal chuckle or two…
- This blog is pretty much inactive
- Gabrielle Giffords and Political Discourse
- Gearing up for the start of things
- One year ago I went on Strike with the GEO for tuition waivers
- Help us win $5000 to give away to charity!!
- First TA lab in a few minutes
- Just got to say- had a great workout!
- And a new semester awaits
- Summer Happenings – Chicago Museum Tour