In June, Jordan’s parents came up for a week to visit. It was really lovely having them both here, and we so look forward to these visits. We took it easy around town for the most part, but we took the weekend to make a trip up to Chicago for “Museum Tour 2010” </booming stadium announcer voice>. We did our typical setup of finding a 4 star hotel for cheap near the airport, and taking the CTA into downtown. Really all in all we think it makes for the most fun and enjoyable Chicago style outing. In our two and a half day stay, we hit up the Field Museum and the Art Institute. These places are so huge, they really kind of defy explanation, so I’m not going to even try! Instead enjoy a couple of slide shows:Vodpod videos no longer available. Vodpod videos no longer available.
- This blog is pretty much inactive
- Gabrielle Giffords and Political Discourse
- Gearing up for the start of things
- One year ago I went on Strike with the GEO for tuition waivers
- Help us win $5000 to give away to charity!!
- First TA lab in a few minutes
- Just got to say- had a great workout!
- And a new semester awaits
- Summer Happenings – Chicago Museum Tour